Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Lunch cum Criticism session

The lunch began with a topic that I rarely like ! I never wish to talk about my job although this had been the reason for me to start writing. However I knew my mate's weakness and it merely took a second to change the discussion. In the course of time, we ended up analyzing people, put our views & opinions about them ! People with low mentality may think of it as 'Bitching' but the fact is we are good 'critics' ! The ability of ours to dig out deep things is astonishingly well. Again I would like to clear that please dont misunderstand this skill with 'Exaggerating'. Talked so much that whatever I had in my lunch got digested and my apetite regenerated. If the stock market could be manipulated by this 'criticism', we would have been the greatest players ever :D
I usually don't speak much when I am with both of them together and for the past fortnight I have been compelling myself not to utter a single word. I am weak when it comes to her, resurfacing sorrows make me speechless. Individually I have awesome times with them. I don't want them to change for my weakness, I enjoy the way they are, invidually as well as together !

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Cheers to the critics!!

Akhilesh said...

Exaggeration ---> Misunderstanding :D
Not in ur case dude !!! :P
btw nice blog... lemme come.. thn ill join ur grp... rather i'll rejoin u guys.. to some extent i m also one of ur bst "Critics Buddy" !!! :D

Unknown said...

abe online aaya kar saale.. kab se nahi mila online!!