Tuesday, June 3, 2008

My First Salary !

aaahhh feels so good to hold a heavy cheque of cypher intrinsic value. Enjoying this transition from a 'boy' to a 'man' , standing on my own feet ! As far as I know people get paid for the work they do for the benefit of the company but in my case, I didn't do anything FOR the company because I guess I am here to learn ! Anywayz who cares, I am just interested in the fruit. Now what to do with the first pay? Earlier I used to dream that I'll do this, I'll do that with my first money. But when the dreams turn into reality, I never have the clue of what to do ! It would have gone in her safe hands if she had not ditched me ! But since it is with me I conclude that this money was minted to be wasted by me :P
I'll use my learning now and being a budding financial advisor, invest each and every penny very wisely :D As of now, my calculations predict me to be a multimillionaire by 2020 !

1 comment:

Rajat said...

blow it up at a pub nearby :D. Handing it over to your loved one, or investing to make it double in a year would be the worst thing you can do to it :P.