Sunday, September 28, 2008

Nature's masterpiece !

She was absolutely stunning ! When I first saw her in the mess, she seemed to be some normal girl. Only the outfit was a lil strange but it somehow added a sensual essence to her beauty. She was wearing a black saaree. The color was just fair, height was average, can't say much about the curves because she had the traditional armour which hides everything. I don't know why she pulled me so much towards her. What was the unexplored thing that managed to gather the attention of a hell big crowd? I found a surprise in every eyes I saw. Everyone was trying to see her again and again. I felt like I have found something which I used to imagine in my dreams.
             We sat on the same table with some chairs in between. She was the first to sit and so it gave me a chance to pick a place which gives me the best view of nature's flawless creation. But that could have turned dangerous cuz she was with a tall strong built guy. Resisting her was just impossible for me. I partially turned my head and then my eyes to get her side face. The moment I turn back I just could not control to speak about her to all my friends sitting with me on the table and doing the same thing. Then again I wish to see her just to confirm that I have not missed anything.This cycle continued but unfortunately her diet was so low that she left the table so early.  In the last moments, she caught my eyes staring at her. I had to turn and then what, all started arguing that she glanced at me,  me, me !!  I saw her walking back, my eyes stuck to the only area exposed, the waist. She was perfect. One of us knew that the address of the fortunate guy with her and we all decided to take a round just not to loose a single chance of seeing her. I ditched on a reason that -" I would be wanting her if I see her anymore :D".
     I don't know if its "THARAK" but the effect is unexplainable. I want to see her again. It must have taken too long for the almighty to create such a masterpiece. I can't believe myself that I chose to write a blog entry of what I experienced today but I guess it gives me the confidence that she did do something very different to me.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

very well written yar!!! She really was a masterpiece !!!..rohan

Praja said...

Thanx ! I am still not over her....she was far more effective than alcohol and marijuana :P